First American Merchant understands the hurdles that high risk business models come across. In the world of business, companies not only grow and remain on an upswing but also face challenges that should be overcome in the best way.
Business Funding from First American Merchant
Businesses, especially high risk, may face various ups and downs along the way. When it comes to high risk businesses, they usually indicate higher volume. Therefore, they count for greater profit. Thanks to its flexibility and years of experience, FAM has helped thousands of high risk businesses achieve success. Business funding for new equipment is not an exception.
FAM provides financing for the following industries and more:
- Appliance Sales
- Automotive Repair
- Auto Sales
- Exercise Equipment
- Funeral Homes
- Home Improvement
- Medical and Dental Services
- RV Dealerships
- Services Training
- Transmission Repair
- Veterinary Services
Merchant Funding Benefits – Cash Advance
FAM offers various business funding options that can help merchants get the necessary financial resources both for new equipment and for their business growth. A Cash Advance is becoming one of the most popular forms of funding for small business owners nowadays.
The advantages of business funding offered by FAM include:
- Fast Funding – Your money can be available in your bank in as little as 72 hours, so you can obtain your new equipment as soon as possible
- High Approval Rates – A Cash Advance approval is based on business performance and not on personal credit, your time in business or financials
- Easy Collections – FAM gets paid when you get paid, so FAM’s payment makes up a percentage of your daily sales
- No Hassle – Payments are automatically held from your credit card transactions, so you are not obliged to make fixed monthly payments
Today, many choose a Merchant Cash Advance rather than traditional business funding. According to many business owners, this type of business financing is a short-term loan or a high-interest advance. In fact, it is just a sale.
Cash Advance offered by First American Merchant is purchasing your future sales at a discount. Both parties enter into an agreement due to the amount of sales being purchased and for what discounted cost.