To get access to working capital, you should find a reliable and trustworthy business loan provider to turn to. If you’re interested in merchant cash advance companies, consider applying to firstamericanmerchant.com. First American Merchant is a reputable and award-winning business loan provider and high risk processor that can help you take your business to new heights.
First American Merchant offers:
- Merchant Cash Advance
- ACH Program
- High Risk Business Funding
- Consumer Financing
With FAM, you can enjoy the following benefits of merchant funding:
- Fast Funding – You can have funds in your bank in as little as 72 hours.
- No Hassle – Your payments will automatically be held from your credit card transactions. No fixed monthly payments are required.
- High Approval Rates – FAM will get you approved for a merchant cash advance, taking into account your business performance rather than personal credit score, time in business or financials.
- Easy Collections – FAM will get paid when you’re paid. FAM will collect the percentage of your daily sales.
Merchant Cash Advance from FAM
A merchant cash advance can be characterized as a business loan alternative. Increasingly, it’s turning into one of the most popular forms of financing for small business owners. Today, many prefer a merchant cash advance to a business loan.
You might think a merchant cash advance is a short-term loan or a high-interest advance. In fact, it’s just a sale. If you’ve been approved for FAM’s merchant cash advance, Fam will purchase your future sales at a discount. You and First American Merchant will agree to the amount of sales being purchased and for what discounted cost.
Let’s compare small business loans and merchant cash advances:
Small Business Loan:
- Strict credit requirements
- Long wait times for funding
- Complicated contracts
- Extensive documentation
Merchant Cash Advance:
- Credit scores below 500 approved
- Receive your funds 72 hours from application
- Simple, flexible programs
- No tax returns or financials required
- Fast funding & easy renewals
- Simple “no hassle” payback
- Revenue based collections
- No credit or collateral on the line
Even if you don’t have a merchant account, but want to get access to working capital, FAM can provide finances for your business thanks to its popular “Bank Only” ACH program. FAM will approve your business, taking into consideration the total gross deposits into your business bank account.