Are you a small business owner seeking out additional funding? A merchant cash advance or MCA can be of great benefit to your business. This is especially fine for those who need quick business financing with little hassle. This article will tell you more about an MCA and where you can obtain it easily.
How a Merchant Cash Advance Helps You
Did you know that a merchant cash advance or MCA isn’t a loan? It’s just a sale. An MCA has become one of the most popular options of business funding for small business owners who’re in need of fast capital.
What an MCA provider does is to advance cash to your business that you’ll pay back through a percentage of your future credit/debit card sales. An MCA from a reputable alternative online lender is a preferred choice for many merchants. In fact, the number of businesses turning to online lenders instead of local banks for financing is growing rapidly.
With a trustworthy and experienced alternative online lender like First American Merchant, you can get approved for a merchant cash advance without challenges. FAM’s popular cash advance has the lowest rates and the best terms in the industry. First American Merchant is an exceptional business funding provider that boasts an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
So, how can you benefit from an MCA?
- Being able to quickly obtain the necessary working capital is critical for building and maintaining a successful company. An MCA guarantees cash flow flexibility for businesses.
- You don’t have to wait for ages to get approved for business funding. The application process is simple and hassle free.
- Hire more employees and expand your staff, thus creating a more productive team.
- Renovate your current location and expand it.
- Purchase new equipment and maintain a fully operational infrastructure.
- When in need of quick capital to make payroll or to buy inventory, an MCA can get you the necessary amount of money.
- When having a slow period or trying to reach out to more customers, an MCA will help you invest in an important marketing campaign.
- An MCA can serve as a short-term bridge to keep your business afloat.
Benefits of an MCA
An MCA is very often the ideal choice for small retailers and restaurants, which have a high volume of credit/debit card receipts and need funding not from a traditional bank or other financial institution.
So, why is it easier to qualify for an MCA? Well, MCA providers are more willing to lend to smaller operations or businesses without excellent credit since they expect to be paid back from the credit/debit card proceeds, not the owner of the business.
Strikingly, you don’t need to provide additional collateral or personal guarantees. Besides, the time required for obtaining your funding is pretty fast.
To sum up, financing is a necessary aspect of your small business venture. No matter you’re trying to expand your business, create marketing or advertising campaigns, or manage cash flow, you can’t do without the right kind of financing. So, work with a true MCA provider to take your business to new heights successfully.Get Started Now