All small merchants need a reliable source of instant cash. Whether you’re sure you’ll meet bank loan requirements or not, nothing gives you financial confidence like knowing you can secure financing in as fast as 24 hours. Some opportunities are time-bound, so you won’t have the leisure of waiting for your bank to go through their long processes as you wait for a response— which may also be positive or disappointing.
So where do you search when desperate for immediate financial backing? What are some forms of commercial funding that will work for your situation?
1-A Line of credit
Lines of credit are available to borrowers from $1,000 to $100,000. Most lines do not include origination fees or pre-set credit requirements. Their application processes are faster, and approval could be as instant as in minutes or hours.
In most cases, the lines are to be paid back in twelve to twenty-four weeks, and merchants are expected to pay per week. Preferably, consider revolving lines of credit where interest is only payable on what you borrow; but borrowers have from 12 to 24 weeks to pay off the amount.
Some vendor base repayments on the amount drawn, terms chosen, and fee per week.
- A business checking account
- No less than two months of business activity or three months of business bank account transactions accessible via accounting software.
- No less than $50,000 in annual revenue.
2-Merchant Cash Advances
Yes, you can get an MCA in as soon as 24 hours of request. Just make sure your research is intensive, and you are approaching the right vendor.
A Cash advance is when a moneylender offers a business funds upfront usually in trade for the company’s anticipated sales. Unlike bank loans that come with interest rates and fixed per-month payments, the costs of merchant cash advances vary based on a factor rate and not an interest rate.
Factor rates start from 1.1 to 1.5, and its product (multiplied by the borrowed amount) gives you the amount you pay back.
The moneylender cuts their daily share of the bank account that momentarily holds the card and cash transaction deposits. Pay off windows also vary from lender to lender starting from three months to 18 months.
Requirements for MCA application
To ensure your submission earns you an advance, your paperwork must include the following
- Two years of Personal as well as Business tax returns
- Signed merchant application
- 6-12 months of Profit & loss reports
- Six months of your Business’s bank account statements
- Six months of your Merchant processing statements
- Lastly, there are no collateral requirements for these loans, and they can be completed—and money sent to your account—in only 24 hours.
Everyone needs instant cash. Explore these resources next time you need financial backing.